Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Samsung freezer RZ80FDRS model RZ80FDRS/XEU01 NOT FREEZING

samsung freezer RZ80FDRS model RZ80FDRS/XEU01 NOT FREEZING FLASHING AT -8'o. getting very hot both sides towards front ?
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you hear the fans running inside the cabinet and does it stop when you open the door?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
unsure, but slight humming noise from rear low level , this does not stop when door is opened
No that will be the motor (compressor) at the back, have you heard grinding noises lately as though something was catching inside?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, no noises at all
OK could you do me a favour and take a picture of the rating plate/label with all the Samsung details on it. I cannot find that model number on the webportal. If you can then post it on here I can get further information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hopefully you've got photo???
OK leave it with me a while and I'll see if I can find the details - thanks for the pic.
OK I have the information required when you are ready to go - Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
If you let me have your telephone number I will call you back and we can go through the fault finding over the phone.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please call tomorrow *********** Leon.
OK what time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
preferably around 11am
Sorry I will have to make it abit later, I have to collect my car from the local garage at 11 so will come on here again likely at 1400.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok that'll be fine, thank you.
OK I'm back and good to go whenever you are ready.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you phoning me on the number i gave you ?