How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

I want to replace my existing radiators with smarter "designer"

Customer Question

I want to replace my existing radiators with smarter "designer" style rads. However, I can't find exact size matches - I have the space to go for wider rads but then the existing pipes will not match the new rads. My pipes are microbore and I have dry lined walls. Is it easy to move the pipes?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi, microbe is very flexible, and as long as you dont kink the pipes there is usually a little play. But you might be talking only a couple of centremetres.espescially if the pipe is run in the wall.