Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.

The spring mullion on my rangemaster fridge door has

The spring for the mullion on my rangemaster fridge door has broken. I have ordered a new spring but can't work out how to fit it! Can you advise please Thank you, Lesley
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you let me have the full model number and part number for the new part so that I am singing off the same songsheet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian, We have managed to do it ourselves thank you! We took the mullion off and inserts the spring! Thanks anyway Best wishes Lesley ūüėä
OK no worries.