How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

There wondering if you can be of some help. I am looking

This answer was rated:

Hi there wondering if you can be of some help. I am looking for some radiator thermostatic sensors ras-d type. I have been on the danfoss site and got some part numbers. RAS-D 013G5126 OR RAS-D 013G5128. Been shopping around but having no luck. One place said these are now obsolete. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Hi, copy and paste into your browser.screwfix sell them
Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you