George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

Our 7kg ecobubble keeps stopping whilst doing a wash and

Hi, our 7kg ecobubble keeps stopping whilst doing a wash and the "SUD" and to say the least, it is very frustrating to just complete one load
Hello, my name is George..
It is possible that you have one of two things going on... If you have no water/suds in the tub then you either have a blockage in the pressure hose/chamber, or you have a faulty pcb.
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.