How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

Pressure on a three year old has a slight drop in pressure

This answer was rated:

Pressure on a three year old has a slight drop in pressure since fitted. There is no sign of water anywhere. Is there a chemical which could be added to the system to seal the leak if there is one
Hi , if its a slight leak , check for any green around fittings, but yes I would add a leak sealer .comes in litre bottles and can be bought at plumbers merchants , b and q etc
Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you