Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Control panel lights 2 hot plates are flashing quickly

Customer Question

control panel lights for the 2 hot plates are flashing quickly and the hot plates are cold, whats gone wrong ?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Can you post the make and model number of the hob please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry its an electric 4 oven aga
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I don't have any service info on agas as I don't do them. So I will opt out and if another expert can help they will jump in. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Presume I don't get charged as you couldn't provide an answer
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thanks for your patience,