Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.

The dishwasher went by mistake to 70. Turned on at 9 pm and was still washing at llam foll

The dishwasher went by mistake to 70. Turned on at 9 pm and was still washing at llam following day.
Type: S6P1F.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you kindly let me have the ENr which is laser etched across the top of the inner door frame. Its a little difficult to see you will have to try a number of angles until you see it clearly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
IAN: No. 261060414633013240
The ENr will be like the following - S51L43X0GB/01 or similar.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My phone number is ***** 73814319
Thanks just checking the specs.
OK are you able to reset the program?
If not press and hold the start button until the program is cancelled.
Do you require further assistance??