George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

Belling mk2 xou90fp model no###-##-####built in double oven,

belling mk2 xou90fp model no###-##-####built in double oven, how do i get the main oven hinges out as there are no over clip on them?or turn screw.
Hello, my name is George..
Are you in front of the oven and ready to replace the hinges now?
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no i will not be doing it my husband will be doing it tommorow as he is out for the evening if you could sent the info in writing to me through this page or my email address please
Regards Sheila
Ok Sheila,
1. Open both oven doors
2. Undo the retaining screws (2 x Top oven + 2 x Bottom oven)
3. Slide the oven out of the housing enough to access the two screws at each side of the oven
4. Slide the door towards you (be careful not to drag the oven)
5. With the door out, undo the screw that retains the hinge into the door and slide the hinge out of the door
Please remember to rate the assistance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank George hopefully he will go at it tomorrow will let you know how it go's, thank for the info talk to you later
You're very welcome
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks George
That worked a treat, well done that was a great.
Regards Sheila
Hi Sheila,
I'm glad you managed to get it done without any hitches..
Thanks for letting me know