Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

Please can you help. I live in Greece and have a Bosch 5HLN654051E1

Please can you help. I live in Greece and have a Bosch 5HLN654051E1 piralizing cooker. The oven temperature is all over the place. In the last year I have replaced the door seal and a new thermostat. I now place a separate thermostat in the oven shelf. If I want a temperature of say 170 I have to put the dial to around 200. The oven has vents at the top of the door which blows out hot air (and cooking smell) all the time. When I questioned the engineer he said "That is the design of the cooker as there is no vent in the back">. Surely the oven is loosing the heat and this is why the temperature is wrong???
Before I call out yet another engineer I want to know if this is just Greek "bullshit". We do have rather a lot of that living over here.
Please can you give me an opinion.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly. This unfortunately is the main control board at fault. Not a thermostat.Once that is diagnosed and repaired the system will function correctly in all respects.You will need a heating engineer to do this for you, there are replaceable components on that board which he can simply do and save you a ton of money not having to replace the entire circuit board;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks for this. I have rated you. Please can you tell me if this problem also accounts for the fact that sometimes the fan will work and sometimes not. I presumed this was a switch problem.
Your very welcome!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can you answer my additional query regarding the fan
Hi yes, there are thermal fuses inside some ar on the board as well;-)Replacing that board should help solve this one let me know how it all goes?Thank you!Tech Michael