Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.

Fabric softerner drawer not emptying ? how to clean aeg lavamat

fabric softerner drawer not emptying ? how to clean aeg lavamat l68699fl
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ more often than not cleaning these items only produces a short term answer because the dispenser top galleries are actually restricted. The best thing to do is replace the dispenser top - if you give me your pnc or product code I will get the part number for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model number is ***** prod number###-##-####
This is the part that you need -(###) ###-####Conveyor - copy and paste this link into your browser and this takes you to the order link -
Would you now rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks, ***** ***** easy to fit this?
Its abit of a fiddle, water and electric off take off top and unscrew the soap dispenser from the front then unclip and remove the conveyor and replace with new having cleaned the locking grooves and clip areas. The secret is not to force anything but take it slowly. Come back to me if you need further help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** out of stock on AEG site so I'll try elsewhere
OK keep a note of the part number because if you go to other sites they likely will change the part number but your genuine part number will always register.