How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

How do I order a new point & twist control schott

Customer Question

How do I order a new point & twist control for neff schott ceran induction hob
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I can help you there, the best place to get that part if they still have one is Espares. I have other sources but this one is the best for price and quality parts.Please contact them for this part by phone as they don't list all their parts on their site;-)If you still need me please let me know as well.Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday and SundayOutside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.eSpares LtdMedco HouseBordesley Green Road BirminghamB9 4UAUnited KingdomIn any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael