How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 17410
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

I am trying to obtain a replacement glass turntable

This answer was rated:

I am trying to obtain a replacement glass turntable for microwave oven model NN-K358W. Is this still available, or can you please advise me of an alternative which would be compatible? Many thanks in anticipation.
The original turn table plate is now obsolete but I have just checked the spares site I use and there is a universal plate that is the same size as your original plate.
Copy and paste the link below and you can get it from there.
As I said this is a universal plate but is listed for you model number on the spares site I use.
Daniel and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks. My 90 year old friend, who managed to break her plate some time ago, will be absolutely delighted to be able to use her microwave once more. I was almost giving up hope of being able to help her.
No worries. That plate should do the trick for her.
If you could also remember to rate the answer that would be great.
Many thanks