How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

My daughter is in a rented flat with a Newhome gas cooker.

This answer was rated:

My daughter is in a rented flat with a Newhome gas cooker. All the numbers have been scrubbed off the front of the cooker around all the dials so you can't tell the functions or oven temperature. There must have been a transfer at one time which stamped the information on. The model number has also been partially obscured. It reads
(Obscured two or three letters) 600H
Is there anything we can do?
Hi , I'm pretty sure that is against the gas regulations and illegal.
I would call gas safe and check that with them . The landlord would have to get a new cooker in if that's the case.
Other number is +44 (0)800(###) ###-####edited>Plumberpro42390.6393159144
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can't we just purchase a transfer with all the cooker markings?
I've never heard of that before.I'm pretty sure they are not available. Your model is most likely EFa600h
Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you