How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

I have a bush washing machine. I need the plastic bits that

This answer was rated:

I have a bush washing machine. I need the plastic bits that fit into the back of the buttons and then makes contact with the circuit board when button is pushed in. A tenant has pushed the start button all the way in and broke the wire that connects it to the next button.
A126q---qm1247ca2 basuc tyoe model 00624053002654620131 2100w
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your washer?And are you speaking of the tiny runner button contacts? Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its the plastic bit that fits into the back of each button and when the button is pushed the other end of the plastic bit makes contact with the circuit board.
Its 2 years old and I think the tenants pushed the button too hard. They pushed it all the way through and broke the little wire that connects to the next button.
It hasn't happen before.
Hi thanks for that info. Unfortunately they don't sell those pieces of the main Assembly separately :-(You will need to replace that board completely to fix this or be creative with some kind of solution you can come up with. I wish I had better news for you on this I really do. But you can replace that board"console" easily no soldering involved just some plugged wire clip.I would just replace that console.The best place to get one is : would call them for this order to be sure they locate the correct one for you:(###) ###-####3456.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Michael and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Have a great dayThank you!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For your information Michael they do sell that part separately as I found it on espares for a little over £5.00 and was able to put it in myself.
Hi BillThats great glad its done ;-)Have a great day!Tech Michael