George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hoover tumble dryer VHC Cycle will not start, start light constantly flashing. Drum tur

Hoover tumble dryer VHC
Cycle will not start, start light constantly flashing. Drum turning OK by hand.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you tell me the long number under the model numbr on the label inside the door please...
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
N.3110039611420173
Empty the Dryer and plug it in. The Dryer must be OFF and the door CLOSED.
PUSH AND HOLD the START button whilst turning the Programs Selector knob to the position # ***** The Delay Start LED will light and stay lit with FIXED light.
RELEASE the START button, then PUSH AND RELEASE IT TWICE, within 2 seconds. The AUTO-TEST sequence will then start. Buzzer beeps 2 times
Tell me what happens
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tried it a few times,nothing happening,light still constantly flashing.
Is it just the start light that is flashng or are there other lights flashing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just the start light
When you press the button.. is there a slight clicking action to it, or is there no feeling?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Slight clicking action.
Then it sounds like the main pcb is at fault if you cannot access the diagnostics I gave you...
I am going off for the night now, however, we can discuss this further tomorrow.
My number is ***** If you send me a text I can call you back.