How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dales-Electronic Your Own Question
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1484
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Dales-Electronic is online now

I am doing up a small terrace house and want a tankless water

Customer Question

I am doing up a small terrace house and want a tankless water heater to do the bathroom (with a showerbath and basin) and kitchen where the taps would be 3 metres from the unit.
Have you a suggestion for a reliable system? Stiebel Eltron have good reviews.
I would get a professional installer.
What size unit would be sensible?
I have seen mention of 3-phase elec supply for some. I dont think Ive got that.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you just confirm that your are interested in just electric water heaters? Secondly if electric how far will the boiler be away from the main fuse box?