George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have taken apart a Hotpoint TDL 31P Tumble Dryer to clear

I have taken apart a Hotpoint TDL 31P Tumble Dryer to clear lint and fluff from inside the machine (not one of the affected models) I mistakenly disconnected the suppressor and now don't know how to rewire/reconnect. There are two black wires from the suppressor and a Green/yellow wire. The Green and Yellow we have reconnected to earth. There are three wires coming from the base of the dryer, a Blue wire, a darker blue wire and a white/brown wire. They all need to go into the connection block. Need your help to reconnect safely... Can send photos if needed. Many thanks, Colin.
Hi Colin, Can you tell me the serial number of the appliance.. There are 4 wiring diagrams for this appliance and the correct one depends on the serial number
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi George, Thanks for your quick reply. The serial number is: 92100489
I have also attached a photo so you can see the issue.
Many thanks, Colin.
Thanks for that.. Both blues and one of the black wires go into the terminal block with the other blue wireThe brown/white and the other black wire goes into the terminal block with the other brown wire
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks George, Can you confirm from my crude picture that I have understood you correctly please?Thanks again, Colin.
That looks right, although it sent me cross-eyed..There is an image for you just above that.