How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

I recently bought a rubber seal to change the one on my

This answer was rated:

Hi I recently bought a rubber seal to change the one on my machine. But, the plummer that came out this morning says he can't fit it and advised me to contact you to get one of your people out to change it.
Can that be arranged I am desperate
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss... I hope you are managing ok. Can you tell me your postcode please? Can you also tell me the make of the washer?
George-Allsorts and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Sorry for being so long to come back Mary. Below is a telephone number for you as requested. Property Appliance Service Ltd27 Station ApproachHichley WoodPhone: 0208(###) ###-#### Mobile: ***********