Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

I have a Bosch SKT5102GB counter top dishwasher that will not

I have a Bosch SKT5102GB counter top dishwasher that will not fill
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)How old is your dishwasher?Make sure there is actually water pressure behind the solenoid form the supply line;-)Also if you power the solenoid, can you hear it click on(OPEN)?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dishwasher is about 5 years old, yes defiantly water there, do you mean to power the solonoid by operating the dishwasher?I have test tools but used to working on water dispensers not dishwashers - cheers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can I change the contact number to - 007546976226
Hi yes you can change the contact #. Do you have a US phone contact ?ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I am based in the UK
Hi did you still want a call?ThanksTech Mike, the offer expired so I would need to send you a new one.Or we can work on here if you want?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi happy to work on here
Hi Great,DO you have water line pressure if you check that just before the solenoid? If you removed it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes and solonoid defo working when power applied
Thanks, ***** ***** no water enters? can you hear it fill?
Also can you check with a meter or test light to be sure the controller is actually turning the solenoid on?That will tell me a lot ;-)ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is correct water not passing solonoid when dial turned to rinse
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No voltage at solonoid when on rinse but solonoid opens if independent voltage applied
Thanks, ***** ***** this is a bad main control board.Easy to replace.The best place to get that board is : would call them to order the main control timer board.Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888 They usually ship the same day ;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do you get to the board please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it the pcb or do you have part no please?
Hi its inside the door, so you need to locate the fasteners around the edges and remove them to access that. I woudl wait to get the new part as its not fixable without that , also the new one comes with instructions ;-)Hope that helpsTech Michael