George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

I have a Neff 4 burner gas hobb attached to a granite surface.

I have a Neff 4 burner gas hobb attached to a granite surface. I want to remove the top so I can clean underneath. How do i do that.
Please supply the model number or Enr of the appliance. Please also describe the area you are trying to clean.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello E no T248450EU. Want to get under the burners to clean up after pots that may have boiled over
To remove the top of the appliance to access the area you have described you need to remove the knobs and their seals, then also remove the screws circled in red on the attached diagram.. Having said that.. I strongly advise that you get a Gas Safe plumber or appliance technician to do this for you as working with gas appliances can be lethal if a mistake is made.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK thanks
You're very welcome... Please remember to close the query and rate the assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do the knobs just pull off?
Yes... Using fingers under each side, just prise upwards