Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist

I have recently moved into a house with built in neff cooker

i have recently moved into a house with built in neff cooker and microwave.micro wave works perfectly but cooker does light in the oven,temperature light does not work,neff book does not apply to this built in model,can you please help?
Do you have the full model details off the plate inside the oven door?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no plate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how long do i have to wait for a phone call?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have been waiting well over half an hour for your call not a few minutes ,as i have to go out i think we must cancel the whole attempt to find a solution to my problem,NOT VERY GOOD SERVICE
I am not in a position to make a phone call.There should be a plate or sticker on the door frame, if not then there will be a plate on the rear of the cooker with the manufacturers details and the serial number