George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

I have installed a new function selector switch in a Smeg se210x-5,

I have installed a new function selector switch in a Smeg se210x-5, can you tell me the where the three connections go on the left hand side of the unit. Many thanks. James
Hi James, given that I can not see your appliance or its connections, the best I can do is to send you a wiring diagram for the appliance that shows the connections.. Is that good enough for you to rate positive? Let me know and I accommodate if that is what you wish
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, yes that would be fine. Thanks James
Here is the link to the wiring diagrams for the appliance Please rate the assistance using the star system
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry wrong the number. Is sent was wrong My number is *****