Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

My washing machine display is not working properly

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've held in start button whilst turning on power and got code 0471 it's now flashing 00:00 as time and won't navigate from this
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Washer? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just under 2 years
Hi Thanks for that info.This error indicates a bad main control board. Unfortunately that part has failed and needs to be replaced. Its pretty easy to replace this part and there is no soldering required;-) I will help you all the way. All you need are a few basic hand tools to do this. The best place to get that main control is: best to call them for this part a they don't list all parts on site ;-)Also they ship the same day you call in most cases. Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888 .In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great Saturday! Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, have just called and they're closed will try tomorrow/ Monday and get back to you. Thanks
Thats fine, please rate my service at this time so I can remain with you. I will then be able to place you on priority, thats a good thing lol.No cost for that;-)Have a great weekendTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What part is it I'm looking for A pcb or control board module? They don't state specific machine , is that right? online anyway
Hi thats also why you need to call for this, but the part you need is the main board with the controls on it;-)Let me knwo how it all goes;-)Tech Michael