Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

Fridge Model RLAAV22P.1 The light in my fridge has gone how

do I replace the bulb... Show More
do I replace the bulb please
Show Less
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Fridge ?Also can you take a pic of the light area and cover so I can advise you for certain how to do this simple task;-) Thank youTech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Hi Michael, all I want is a light bulb replaced in my fridge , I certainly don't want to sign up to anything else, we are elderly people ( 83 & 78) and would prefer to pay cash, can you please get me out of the situation I am now in. Thank you
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
My fridge is 15 months old
Hi, yes I can help. first, dont accept any other offers I wil malso make sure they dont over bill you for this or sign you up to any re curing service;-)As for your lamp there are two styles of lamp covers, one you can simply reach behind to unscrew the lamp, and you can get a replacement bulb from any local hardware store, Its a fridge lamp, they will know what you need when you bring in the old one;-)If your fridge has a plastic cover over the lamp you need a small thin blade screwdriver to pry off the cover so you can remove the lamp that's all there is to this one;-)Really that lamp should have lasted much longer than 15 months, so your warranty may cover that, please check that as well. Please rate my service now so I can be sure they wont or charge or sign you up for anything you dont need.Thank youTech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry as I said I am 78 & haven't a clue how to take a photo in the fridge I don't have a mobile phone with a camera only a normal camera, unfortunately now getting distressed about the mess I have got myself in having put my bank details on the internet,
Hi no worries, I dont need the pic, I just explained the two possible types of lamp cover you could have and how to remove the lamp cover if its needed.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** its very silly to get upset about a stupid light bulb, added to the stress of that its the fact I have put my bank card details on the internet. I will willingly rate your help which has been helpful, but how do I cancel my card transaction
Hi, please rate my service kindly, I will let Customer service know not to charge you anything else on this. All you needed was the one time service it cost you $18.00 US is all.But I will be with you no additional cost until you have the lamp replaced and working in any case.Please rate now so I can close that for you.Sincerely ***** *****
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
I assume the $18.00 us dollars equal £13
Hi yes thats correct. Did you get the lamp cover off or see hwo to remove the lamp?