George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a zanussi cooker with double oven. I generally only

I have a zanussi cooker with double oven. I generally only use the small oven/grill. when I tried to light the main oven it won't light and there doesn't appear to be any gas coming through!What is likely to be the problem?
Is the clock/timer set to manual? What is the pnc/prod code of the appliance.. this will be on a label inside the oven or grill door opening
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Product code is###-##-####02
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes the clock/timer is set to manual
When you operate the knob and try to light the oven:1. is there a spark/clicking noise?2. have you tried to light the oven by match/lighter/manually? Is there a sound of air/gas comming out or is there no sound?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, I've got it working now.
Excellent June. Please remember to rate the assistance given by me using the Star System provided when closing the query. kind regardsGeorge