How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dales-Electronic Your Own Question
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1466
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Dales-Electronic is online now

Having ordered a Samsung Cooker Hood HC6347BG I now need to

Customer Question

Having ordered a Samsung Cooker Hood HC6347BG I now need to know in advance what type and size of ducting kit I will require for venting to the outside at a right angle to the Cooker Hood Chimney and how best to obtain what is required, the distance will be just over a Metre
An early reply will be much appreciated. Many thanks . . . Bernard **********
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
You will require ducting of 150mm or 6" to fit this extractor hood. I would purchase a short length of flexible ducting and feed it into your wall outlet pipe having connected it into the extractor spigot on the top - Ian
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Do you require further assistance, if not would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating at the top of the page. Once done all further questions are answered free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a nice day - Ian