How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

We bought our hoover in the U K but now live in Ireland. The

Customer Question

We bought our hoover in the U K but now live in Ireland.
The large outer bag has separated from the fixture which attaches at the bottom.
A replacement unit is required.
Are you able to send one to us in Ireland or is there an Irish agent who could help us?
The plastic seal which joins the bag with the metal attachment at the bottom has completely come away and we are unable to join them all up again.
What do you advise?
John Ledger
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

John - Could you let me have a picture of the item that you need please - Ian