Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced

Creda thermostatic power shower 171351G when swithed on only

Creda thermostatic power shower 171351G when swithed on only gives short burst of water,also can't reduce pressure unit is about 3years old
Hi , you need to replace the water control valve. Trying to find your part but I need the shower model name,ie, Freda aqua
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply.I have no model name only that it is a Creda thermostatic power shower Model No. 171351G and Part No. 832/9154 and is about 3 years old.
Hi , I can't get anywhere with those numbers unfortunately.If the model name isn't on the outside of the unit, then most likely it will be on a data badge under the front cover.