How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

I have to replace the drain outlet pipe on my Zanussi

Customer Question

I have to replace the drain outlet pipe on my Zanussi F1045W.
How do I feed the new pipe through the rear panel?
Do I need to remove the rear panel from the machine?
If so, please advise correct procedure.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
You have to split the cabinet into two pieces and then change over the hose. I am just heading off to pick up my daughter from work but will be back in about an hour at which point I will talk you through it. In the meantime you will need a 7 and 8 mm socket or nut runner and a philips no2 screwdriver and a pair of pliers - Ian