How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Peter, my name is***** reading the above description it sounds like you have already contacted the Indesit Service line forattendance of one of their engineers.This is an advice service for people who wish to repair their own machine and we do not send out engineers. If you wish and Indesit engineer to attend your property for repair of an appliance, and/or for fitting of parts, you will need to ring the following number - tel: 0344 820224 With kind regards