George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162
Appliance

My cooker hood model zh280w suddently the bulb pop up and

Hi..my cooker hood model zh280w... Show More
Hi..my cooker hood model zh280w suddently the bulb pop up and created short scircuit.so i on again the main switch and replace with new bulb.but the light not on.
The motor stop never functional anymore.can anyone come and take a look to repair.thanks
Show Less
Hello Wan, my name is***** you can tell me your postcode I can give you the information you need to get an engineer to repair it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I hv given my deposit what i should do next n how you gonna contact me because i could not even register my email
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
My postcode is NG161RA.hse nos 19
Hello again Wan, Here is the information for two engineers that are listed for your area.. Please give one of them a call to arrange a callout.Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you..------------------------------------------------Roy Waring South LTDUnit OneTuxfordPhone: 01777 870487 ------------------------------------------------APP Electrical Services Ltd2 Wheatsheaf LaneNewarkPhone: 0870(###) ###-#### Mobile: 07976 839531 ------------------------------------------------