How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

I need replacement integrated combination microwave,fan

Customer Question

I need replacement integrated combination microwave,fan oven, grill to replace old Bosch fitted with 13amp plug. All seem to say must be hardwired but Miele have similar model 'total connected load in kw 2.2. Voltage in V 230, fuse rating in A =16 , number of phases 1'. What do you think? Grateful for any advice. S
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me your old Bosch model number and I'll see if I can match you with a replacement. - Ian

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

With regard to the Miele its worth mentioning that the fuse rating for that is 16 amps which exceeds the 13 amp fuse fitted to a UK style plug so that one would need hard wiring too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for info, any suitable replacements?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if you got old Bosch HBC 84K5.OB or E HBC 84K550B/04 sent earlier as navigation of this site poor. Thanks S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have we finished?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

OK Sheila give me afew minutes and I'll see what I can find for you - I assume we just want an old out, new in without modification if we can?