How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask johnnn40 Your Own Question
johnnn40, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  service and repair of home and commercial appliances
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
johnnn40 is online now

We have a Caple under counter wine chiller that is approx 3

This answer was rated:

Hi we have a Caple under counter wine chiller that is approx 3 years old. Last December we had to have a new door fitted because there was an issue with condensation building up between the glass panel. This did not come cheap at £148.00. Since then this appliance as stopped working altogether! It makes all the relevant noises but it has stopped chilling completely. I have now switched the appliance off altogether.
I'm totally disappointed with this item and of course my warranty has expired. Your early reply would be grateful, as we speak i have just turned it on with the hope that it may come to life again.
Lynda Tyndale-biscoe

Inspect the condenser coil radiator for a layer of dust blocking the air flow through it.

Remove any debris you find with a ShopVac. If the unit doesn't start cooling again, please notify me.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

johnnn40 and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the advice but I'm not able to locate the condenser coil radiator as it's built into my kitchen units. There is a vent at the bottom of the unit but I'm unable to pull this away.

OK. Thank you. It can probably be removed by loosening screws around the edge You find some help at