Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.

Required, a simmerstat Huisqvarna ceramic Hob code number

Required, a simmerstat for a Huisqvarna ceramic Hob code number 320 31 20

Can you post all the information from the rating label please John.. I can then try to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only information available is that already given.. The Husqvarna Ceramic Hob serial number is, 320 31 20.One of the simmersats is burnt out and I cannot locate one locally or on the internet.

It is not the serial number that I need John.. I need the model number and product code.. If the product is a hob, then the information will be on a label underneath the hob.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Product Type is: 320 31 20
The serial number is,(###) ###-####The is 11821
The language appears to be that of Finland

Do you have any markings or numbers on the simmerstat that you need to replace?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The digits are worn. What I can see is:
0. (Then some worn out marks)
70.00.(??) 9 C70.00??9 C

Can you take a good photo of it and post it up for me to see please?

I'm very surprised that there is no Model or Product code on the appliance label.. If you can photo that too and post it up here that might help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Camera Battery is flat. I will send the photos tommorrow. It is 10 pm here.10

Ok John.. It is here too.. I am in the UK

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to download files of images but cannot suceed

To upload images to me, use the paperclip in the toolbar above

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On my screen, there is no "paperclip". I have tried using both Explorer and Mozilla. The label photograph shows the same information sent to you on 14/06/2016 09:08 plus "Sweden" not Finland.I have photographs of the simmersat but cannot find the "paperclip".

Sorry John, I have not seen that stat before. I'm going to opt out to see if any of the other experts can help you with identifying this..

I wish you good look.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The link below is to the Husqvarna switches available. Your model number will look like: QCB8268W 08

Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Technician with over 30 years of experience.