How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 420
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now

You will go over my knee if you 't give me some sensible

Customer Question

Michael you will go over my knee if you don't give me some sensible advice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can not see your question here because you started a new Question.

Please send info to me ONLY by replying to the original question.

I am working with many fridge issues today so I can not be sure which one you have.

I will certainly help you once you do that.

Thank you


Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question revolves around my Creda Freezer (late eighties model) the top compartment has a pull down flap, there are 5 baskets and the bottom compartment also has a pull down flap. The rubber sealant all around the cabinet has become tired and worn - is it possible to get this sealant replaced please.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I don not appreciate the heading of your question.

I am a well seasoned technician and that is just not necessary.

I need the full model # ***** order to direct you where to get the new seal.

I've already mentioned that to you.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I can not see the original question, please reply to that one so I can continue with you and help you get a new seal and I will also help you replace that;-)

Thank you Sincerely

Tech Michael