George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162
Appliance

I have an Electrolux ENN26800 fridge freezer but there is

I have an Electrolux ENN26800... Show More
I have an Electrolux ENN26800 fridge freezer but there is water on the floor and back and sides and on the shelves. I read the manual but it says to clean the water outlet as it might be clogged or to attach the melting water outlet to the evaporative but the mantel does not tell me where either are. Can you help? Thanks
Niamh
Show Less

Hello Niamh, my name is George,

Can you tell me the Product Nr / PNC from the label inside the fridge please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hi George the pic is 925 697 710 thanksNiamh
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hi George I have just cleaned a thin layer or ice from the bottom of the fridge with thicker ice at the back just for your information but can't see a drainage hole.ThanksNiamh

Is the water in the fridge or the freezer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Fridge the freezer is fine.Niamh

Can you see a plastic panel at the top of the fridge?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
is it the one with the tempN

No.. one inside the fridge...

Can you take a photo of your fridge and post it here for me?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
No beyond my capabilities but I see another plastic box type thing under the light is that itN
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Is this any use?N

Thanks for those photos... how about lower in the fridge?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I have got the hang of this now
N

This is a 2011 integrated appliance that works by fanning cool air from the freezer into the fridge for cooling.

Check the door seal.. If air is passing the seal then this can cause what you are experiencing

If the door seal is ok and sealing all the way around, check/change the fridge cooling sensor in the fridge.

Set the temperature on the display and then check the temp inside the fridge with a thermometer.

The sensor on this appliance is foamed in and not changeable.

You can check the sensor by using a multimeter between pins 1 & 2 on J3 of the power board

I have the service test instructions that I can send you on a Premium if you want them but unless you think you can understand running the test then it would be pointless I think

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks George the seal seems ok and the rest is beyond me and I may need a new oneThanksN