Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

I have a Haier fridge/freezer (Model:Haier A2FE735CXJ) and

Hi, I have a Haier fridge/freezer (Model:Haier A2FE735CXJ) and the internal LED lights are acting up. It was flickering and is now mostly just off. Can it be something wrong with the door switch/sensor? Where do I find it and check? Thanks!

Hi and good morning,

Is the freezer hold temp ok?

ALso please explain exactly what the internal LEDs are doing?

Also do they flicker with some kind of pattern to it or is more like a loose connection?

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The LED panel is in the back of the fridge compartment. Both fridge and freezer holds temp ok. They are flickering more like a loose connection or a faulty sensor. Thanks

Hi thanks for that info.

Its not a switch causing this problem. It may be that this one needs to be defrosted completely.

This could be something else but the first thing to try because if its just froze up internally you would get this as well.

Please defrost with the doors open for 24 hours. Then re power the unit, I would unplug it for this operation.

Then let me know this may very well solve your problem.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** if the problem is in the fridge compartment it could still be related to it being frozen up? Does that mean I should power down the entire thing, ie fridge AND freezer? Cheers.

Hi Yes that is correct. Unplug it so everything has that time to reset as well;-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, thanks. Will give it a go. :)

Sounds like a plan.

Please rate kindly at this time so I can stick with you in case you still have an issue;-)

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael