How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

I have Microwave oven model GE 81 W and have recently

This answer was rated:

Hi I have Microwave oven model GE 81 W and have recently smashed the circular dish.
Can you please tell me from where I can obtain a replacement.
Many thanks, *****

Hi Doug sure.

GE isn't very big in the UK lol.

But espares can sell you one that will work if you give them the size.

The best place to order a new glass turntable plate is:

I would call them to order this part, if you call also you can get same day shipping on this one !

Please contact them:0844 9777 888 .

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you Douglas.


Tech Michael

Michael and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you