carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.

Coffee machine, it has stopped making steam to heat milk and

Coffee machine , it has stopped making steam to heat milk and when u turn it of it bubbles in the water tank ???

Hi Jim,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Please could you send me the model number?

I think the first thing to try would be a descale and clean of the steam pipe. I think that it is likely to be blocked and that's why when you turn it off the pressure is released back into the water tank.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi CarlWe have run a de scaler through the system a couple of times and it has made no difference ???

Could you send me the model number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Baumatic. Bec2.1s
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is another 6 on the end of my phone number