Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.

My whirlpool max fitness the m/wave keeps sparking there is

Hi my whirlpool max fitness the m/wave keeps sparking there is a piece of detective strip which damaged were can I get hold of one
Thanks bob

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4619 662 05881
Mode max35/sL
Whirlpool max fitness

The parts for that model are listed at the link below. Is the part that is sparking par of the interior cavity or where is it exactly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the wave guide cover

Available below!

Thank you so much! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page.