How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JamesI Your Own Question
JamesI, Handyman
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2153
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
JamesI is online now

Moving into a property that has space for a duel range

Customer Question

Moving into a property that has space for a duel range cooker. However I prefer to have an electric tower oven with a separate gas hob. Is this possible?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

A gas hob is possible you would need units and work tops to accommodate the gas hob and oven.

You could remove a cupboard door if you have one at the right height and use that for the oven, however the hob would require a hole cut into the work top.

Worst case you may need to be additional kitchen cupboards to accommodate the oven, and additional work top to house the hob.

You will also require a gas safe engineer to attend to plumb in the gas appliance.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.


Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am just following up from my response earlier in the week, do you still require assistance, if the above suggestion has resolved your issue I would appreciate if you could rate the service received.

Many thanks


Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay in responding, do you still require assistance?