How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

Where can I get a ignition electrode to light my boiler

This answer was rated:

where can I get a ignition electrode to light my boiler potterton flamingo ii rs40 balanced flue gas fired boiler from. thank you.

Hi , you can get a universal thermocouple from nearly every real plumbers merchants. Take the old one down if you can

Plumberpro and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you