How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dales-Electronic Your Own Question
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1466
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Dales-Electronic is online now

I am looking for the part number for a Stoves SGB600PS

This answer was rated:

Hello, I am looking for the part number for a Stoves SGB600PS (444440826) oven gas thermostat control valve. Thank you.

The listed part number for this is###-##-####which looks like this - -- on 07/01/2015 this was superceded by part number###-##-####which I can find no record of.

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating at the top of the page, once done all all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening.

Dales-Electronic and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Many thanks for your quick response.

A pleasure Colin if you need further help just log on and your call will be routed through to me.