JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.

Neff dishwasher not heating water, programme runs on and

neff dishwasher not heating water, programme runs on and doesn't stop.
heating element replaced 3 weeks ago. any ideas?

It may be a fault with the thermostat, I would run the program and check to see if your getting voltage across the element terminals, if your not I would check the thermostat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New thermostat ordered, going to give that a try. difficult to do voltage check as the element is on the
bottom of the dishwasher. didn't fancy poking about with meter probes looking for voltage so just
ordered new stat. worth a try at £25!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thermostat replaced and programme run, still same fault.
Did manage to check voltage when prog running, no volts initially then a positive reading, then went again.
tried several times, still no volts.
What next, could it be the pcb?