Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.

Our Kitchen Fitter has just fitted an AEG Double Oven ( DC )

Hello, Our Kitchen Fitter has just fitted an AEG Double Oven ( DC(###) ###-#### )
It is fitted in a standard cabinet but due to the restriction in height in that part of the kitchen there is no space above the cabinet for any ventilation.
There is ventilation at the base.
Does this particular model need any further ventilation ?

Hi, no, on this one you dont require any further ventilation. A range hood would be nice, but not necessary;)

Please rate kindly as it is the only way I am crdited for my time and expertise with you today;-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A range hood ? It is a double oven fitted into a cabinet, never seen them with a hood. Have fitted hood over my hob.Was just concerned that the double oven didn't need a space for ventilation at the top of the fitted cupboard

Hi no, it really doesn't need space above as it vents out differently.

That setup is fine and up to code in your area as well;-)

Please remember to rate my service as it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Thank you and have a great night!

Tech Michael