Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.

I need part # 530069599 HG18 Fuel Line Kit for Electrolux

I need part ####-##-####HG18 Fuel Line Kit for Electrolux Hedge Trimmer.
Can you help please?

Is this the item you require - -- link for picture only?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it is. Thank you very much for your help

OK if you send your email address to -***@******.*** - I will link you with a company that can supply the item for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorted now, thanks for your help.

ok could I ask you to rate the information given to allow me to shut down the question on the system. Thank you for using JA and have a good evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Must say I have received a very efficient and accurate response to me request for help. Great job

A pleaure to help - feel free to come back if you have any problems getting your part.