JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Beko fridge freezer model number CDA543FS-2.We did

Hello,I have a Beko fridge freezer model number CDA543FS-2.We did a shop yesterday andput quite a few items in the freezer.This morning I noticed that some of the items had not completely frozen and the temperature was nowhere near as cold as normal. Any ideas? Ray

Hi Ray,

This may just be due to the large volume of items recently placed int he freezer, start by setting the freezer to super \ fast freeze for this afternoon and then check around 8pm to see if the freezer is back to the correct temperature.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already done that so will wait until later ,Thanks,Ray
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already done that so will wait till later

Ok Ray, when did you turn it on was it this morning?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything seems ok now James.Thank you Ray.

Excellent, appreciate if you can rate the service received so I may resolve this case.

James

Hi Ray, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Good evening Ray, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?