JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a 10 yr old ferroli boiler. My wifi thermostat in my

I have a 10 yr old ferroli boiler. My wifi thermostat in my hall has stopped working ( all the numbers have disappeared) but now it appears I cannot set the timer on the boiler itself. Can anyone help me on how to sort out this problem? thanks

Is there any power showing to the timer on the boiler?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how will I know this?

I take it the timer you have is a mechanical one with a dial then, if it isnt digital with a display.

To check power is going to a mechanical timer check its keeping time, and the dial turns each minute.