Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.

How do take the glass cover over the light bulb of a

Hi, how do take the glass cover over the light bulb of a hotpoint BZ 89E1 P I have tried but I'm afraid to force it of just in case I'm doing it wrong, thank sue

Hi Sue,

It should just pull out, there are no screws, etc holding it in place. Maybe prise it carefully and gradually a little on each side with a blunt broad flat blade screwdriver.

Before you do this ensure the electricity to the oven is turned off and do not touch the replacement bulb with your bare hands as this can damage halogen bulbs.

Hope that helps,

Hi Sue,

Do you need any further assistance?If not and my answer was helpful, a positive rating would be appreciated.Regards,Rich